Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! He is good to us. I look in my oldest daughter's face and see my father who I lost 12 years ago. When she smiles she has his sneaky, sparkly grin. It's a gift! When I look in Ella's face I see my great gandmother who had such a gentle smile. She endured so much for the sake of her family. I am a beneficiary of her faithfulness. Every time I look at Sheryl I see the grace God has extended to me through her. These are just 3 ways the Lord reminds me daily that my world isn't really my world at all. He holds all of me--my past, my present,and my furture in his hands. What can separate me from the love of Jesus? NOTHING!

Today I am blessed by His love and faithfulness poured out to me through my family. I am rich in ways that this world could never measure. Praise the Lord!

No comments: