Thursday, March 18, 2004

Laaaaaaate nights, early mornings! We finished the mix on the live recording last night after midnight. Today we have a mastering session and that should be IT! I am trying not to even think about the possibility of being done with this project. It has consumed my thoughts, time, and energies over the last 6 months. It's time for it to be completed.

We had a great rehearsal last night for Easter. It overwhelms me that God has brought such talent to Otter Creek. Clarissa Cox's ability to arrange music is completely God breathed. I left last night feeling less stress about that piece of the puzzle.

This morning as I start another day, feeling fatigued, I think about finding my strength in the Lord. These long days will pass. I refuse to allow my life and family to be eaten up with busyness. Someone once said, "the good is always the enemy of the best". I believe it. Lord, show me where You want my time and focus. Close the doors to those things that will only distract from Your plan for my life.

No comments: