Monday, July 09, 2007

A few of my favorite things....

*My wife and kids

*Mornings with my kids laying on the couch while all three are piled on top of me

*Hilarious moments in the company of friends--you know, those moments where laughter is inappropriate but so tempting?

*My mom living in Nashville

*When my kids smile

*Worship

Jeff and Anna Berry and Luke and Lindsey Norsworthy were in town this weekend for Chelsea Blanton's wedding (Mike and Paula's daughter). Jeff wrote a song for the wedding and sang it. The other "wedding singers" included Amy Grant and Vince Gill. Now THAT'S wedding music!

Jeff and Anna are here for a few weeks. We're so excited to have some concentrated time together. Last night the Berrys and Norsworthys joined us for our life group. Jeff led us in some worship...it was awesome. Worshipping with Jeff Is definitely one of my favorite things!

Here are some pics from last night...



Luke Norsworthy, Parker Berry, Jeff Berry and me

Jeff and I pose with our boys--Sam and Parker. Jeff and I have known each other since we were around their age.

Jeff and Anna Berry, Sheryl and me, Luke and Lindsey Norsworthy

6 comments:

Christy said...

We enjoyed Sunday night...let us know when you meet again

Craig said...

just like I did not make your Favorite things list, you did not make mine either, but you were close.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

look dork...you DID make the list..or at least a reference to you. How's dorm life? Are you sharing your chips with Larry Killian?

Craig said...

We have been doing pushups and then he tried to jump out the window of the 2nd floor of Mabee dorm.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I am dying. Horrible. I heard it was because Stephen was mean to him. He's now rooming with "Helper", "Hair" and "Messy Eater". They had also invited DB Man, but he was having digestive issues.

Anonymous said...

Worshipping w/ Jeff is great, but not Luke.... I am sorry that worshipping with Luke sucks.

Luke