Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Updates...

--the trip to Alabama with ZOE was a wonderful experience. The church was warm, sincere and very worshipful. I was so blessed to be there! Thanks to all those who were instrumental in bringing ZOE there.

--Sunday, some of us met down at SIR (a building full of rehearsal spaces that many touring bands use before they hit the road) to begin rehearsals for a night that will be called "A Light for the City". Nashville's brand new and amazing Schermerhorn Symphony Center will house a night of Christian music on October 15th. ZOE will be singing that night. More information on tickets soon. We are so pumped about singing in that space!

--Sunday night the girls danced their hearts out while 7 or 8 life group friends and their Nonnie watched. Geof and Amanda brought flowers for the girls as did the McInturffs. They were so sweet to do that. The girls were beside themselves with excitement. It was a great night. Hopefully, I can post pics soon.

Finally, today is a special day in our lives. On August 15, we celebrate several things...Karin Hensley's birthday (ZOE), Beth Ann Fisher's birthday (Craig's wife), Taylor's birthday (The Doggett's daughter)...but most importantly for us, our anniversary! We have been married 8 years today. I'm thankful for Sheryl, for her graceful ways and her loving heart. I'm a blessed man!

4 comments:

Stephen Bailey said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm proud to have stood beside you eight years ago and am proud to stand by you today (albeit from several hundred miles away).

The traditional gift for the eighth anniversary is bronze/pottery. The modern gift is linens/lace. I'm not telling you if I went traditional or modern, but when the underwear I sent you arrives, let me know if its the right size.

I love you BST and I'm so happy and thankful that God brought Sheryl into your life. May He continue to bless you and your beautiful family!

SAB

Beaner said...

Happy Anniversary! You both have blessed my life in many ways! Congrats! May the song of your life together continue to glorify God!

Kelley said...

Happy Anniversary from Alabama.

You've both blessed so many with your gifts, including me.

Drew Battistelli said...

Congratulations on 8 years and may God bless the ones ahead.