Monday, April 07, 2008

"Let's Rock"

This is the week of final run-throughs for my Infinity cast. They are jammin! Today they did a rough run of "Let's Rock". It was so fun!!

Adam really shines in this show!


Supremes


Jeremy brings the house down


Katelyn (in the blue) is one of the dancers. Ella is CONVINCED that she's really "Jessie" from Toy Story 2... in real life. It's so cute!

Also this week we have the big Junior Achievement show at Opryland. It should be fun.

Mother Judy reminded me this week of a Mother Teresa quote... "We are all pencils in the hand of God." What an awesome adventure we're all on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BST, I sent you an email a little while ago. Pursuant to my observation therein that I am frequently negligent in checking my friend's blogs ... I think I sent said email to an address which is no longer active. Write me. I got a question. Neek.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Nika!!!
Maybe you'll check this...email me at brandon@garymusick.com

Can't wait to catch up!