Saturday, December 17, 2005

Last night it happened. There was a moment when everything just fell into place...sound, voices, and heart. There were tears in the chorus as the Spirit of God flowed over us. It was only rehearsal, but we were giving it our all-- not for any person---but for the Filler... the Giver of good things. He met us. It was an amazing moment. (It also just so happened that one of the fathers of the kids in the show is a sound expert and he helped us iron some things out--GOD PROVIDES!) Once the sound was fixed, a wave of relief and confidence poured over us. But that's not what I'm referring to. There was a distinct moment when the Spirit poured over us like a wave. It was beautiful!

Tonight we will lift the roof. I have no doubt. But this morning is Christmas with Kiki! The girls can't wait!

4 comments:

Brad Crisler said...

yawn.....

haha

bc

SG said...

Wish I lived closer! Would love to see it!

Kelly Vaughn said...

We would have love to see it too! Here in our part of Africa, no one celebrates NOEL. I guess that's because we're reaching out to such a new area that they don't have such traditions. Anyway, we were at our all-church convention (in Dec each year), and it was striking to me that there was not one reference to the birth of Christ. Just a funny thing to wonder about....oh, how I would have love to have broken out with O COME LET US ADORE HIM!! Glad OC's musical celebrating went wel!
RV

Eric Livingston said...

I hear good reviews already. Wish I could be there to soak it up.

EL