Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Here are some photos from last weekend



Mark and Michael Lusk rehearse during sound check Sunday night. These guys are so incredibly talented it makes me sick. I LOVE hearing them play. I'm so thankful they're at Otter Creek and gave up time from their other music stuff to help us out.



Jason Patrick is our band leader. Jason and I go way back. He's a gifted singer too! I really love working with him.







Glen, Tim, and Chris work during sound check. Chris Brush (on drums) actually grew up at the church I went to and still love in Dallas (Lake Highlands). Chris is a professional drummer in town and was willing to come play with us. I'm grateful for him.


The cast gathered each night in the fellowship hall to warm up (Jeanette Lipford style! You should here Ella singing..."What shall I siiiing todaaaaay"). We gathered Sunday night for a photo. Not everyone was in the photo, but this is most of us...kids and all.


We're all getting excited about the Radio City show tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to seeing our girl's reaction to the show. Maddie and Ella already love dancing around the house--I can't wait to see how this impacts them.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: