Monday, May 16, 2005

This is a post from Maddie.

"Thank you, Amanda for having a birthday."

"Thank you Ella for having a birthday" (?)

"Thank you, Mommy for having a birthday"

"My favorite thing about today was dressing up with Ella as the Queen of Hearts"

"I don't like spiders in the garage. They're nice, but I don't like them."

(we cleaned out the garage today. Bless us all)

Ella says,

"I liked riding my bike" (at the park today where we also took Bear. That's another story)

When asked who her favorite person in the whole world is and who she loves, Ella replied,

"Geoff!!!!" (Amanda's fiancé)

The girls wanted to contribute today. Just returned from seeing "Kingdom of Heaven" I loved it. I know others haven't enjoyed it, but I really like it. We're off now to Rosepepper Cantina to celebrate Amanda's birthday.

2 comments:

Stephen Bailey said...

Great post girls. I don't like spiders in the garage either! Hello from Rainey!

Lauren said...

It was great to hear from Maddie! I absolutely adore young children's radom thoughts. Your girls are precious!