Saturday, June 07, 2008

AWESOME Day!

CMA Fest was really fun this week. The booth ended up looking great! There were plenty of star sightings too. :) Pictured below are Kelly Rich and Justin McIntosh from Big Machine Records and Valory Music.



This was a cool display of Taylor Swift's favorite things including her studded guitar.


On Saturday, some of Taylor's dresses were displayed.

Taylor spent all day today greeting fans and signing autographs. My nieces got to visit with her and were interviewed by CMT. I hope it ends up getting aired!

Considering that this IS "Fan Fair"... I had to pause for a fan moment myself. This is Carrie Underwood (or "Underwear" as Ella called her) signing this morning.

This afternoon it was time to PARTY!!! Sam had a bowling party and the kids had a BLAST!

Sam and me
The kids were so excited to be there!

Sam used the ramp and had better success!

The Thomas kids and the Williamson kids...our extended family and kids' best buddies.


Kevin ("Uncle Biggie") and Sam pose together...notice the sign above Sam


Where is Sam?
One of Sam's favorite gifts was these boxing Hulk hands from Kiki and Biggie.


But his favorite gift is his new BIG BOY BIKE! Sheryl and I gasped watching him ride...somehow he went from being 2 to this huge guy!

Happy Birthday, Sam!!

2 comments:

Fajita said...

Happy birthday Sam! you are so big!
Love,
Aunt Gail

Caroline said...

I miss you guys a lot! I need some Thomas time soon!