Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tonight we celebrated Kiki's birthday! Happy birthday, Kiks! After our traditional meal at Casa Fiesta, we ended up back our place.

It hit me how fun and crazy our life is right now. Kids running around saying "Chase me! Tickle me! Come play me!" They make me laugh so hard sometimes I can't catch my breath. Ella's laugh absolutely does me in. So, after some pre-dinner playtime with the kids, I got to have more out of control laughter with friends as we celebrated Kiki. It made me think...not everyone has many friends who make them laugh. I feel rich in that way. I have lots of friends who aren't just amusing, they're downright hilarious. (Nika Maples, you are MISSED!!)

Not everyone had a laughing kind of day. I did. I'm thankful for these kinds of days. I'm thankful for things that are treasures to me. Laughter, friends and family---right up there! Thank you, Lord!

No comments: