Saturday, January 06, 2007

For Ella's birthday party she wanted to do a build-a-bear type thing. Sheryl, being the brilliant person she is, decided we could do it at home for a fraction of the cost. It was so much fun! She also made a great teddy bear cake!


Sheryl's bear cake.


Ella got some pink boots from Mommy and Daddy. She wants to wear them with everything! She is pictured here with her school friend, Sloane.


The kids have stuffed their bears and are ready for their "adoption" ceremony!


Ella prepares to blow out her candles.

It was a really fun party followed by a family outing to see "Charlotte's Web", which we all loved! It's been a fun day of celebrating with family.

Have a great weekend, friends!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sheryl's creativity never ceases to amaze me.

My 8yo and I saw "Charlotte's Web" tonight too! I liked it more than I thought I would... but I missed Debbie Reynold's voice as Charlotte (she was in the original animated version). Debbie's Charlotte sounded much warmer than Julia's.

Jenni said...

I'm loving Ella's pink boots! Those are great!! I just bought my first pair of grownup boots and am really enjoying them. It's probably been 25+ years since my last pair (at about Ella's age!).

Nicole said...

That cake is AMAZING!! Very impressive. I always make my kids cakes too, so this was fun to see. I'm glad she had a fun-filled birthday!