Monday, July 24, 2006



This weekend we finished the Kids' Project. I'll give more information soon. I am really, REALLY excited about it. It's sort of a Jack Johnson style kids' record with Christian themes. 10 original songs, a couple I co-wrote with TJ. Eric Wyse and I co-produced it. TJ has always been one of my favorite singers. What a thrill to be able to do this together before they leave for the Dominican. (Check out his link to the right.) He sounds so great on this!!

My girls have been running around singing the songs around the house. It's really such a fun record! We added kids' voices on Saturday. That was quite an experience. The kids did a good job. Here's a picture of them with TJ.

2 comments:

christine pinson said...

hainey told me she got to hear one of the songs...i can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Beaner said...

I know you're an 'American Idol' fan, but have you seen 'The One' on ABC? It's much better because it's only the top 10 finalists (so you don't have to endure painful singing) AND the judges are also the contestants mentors, trying to get them to be the best they can & preparing them during the week, instead of just judging their performance the night of. Anyway....check it out Tuesdays for the performances & Wednesdays for the elimination round.