Friday, July 28, 2006


I can't get enough of the tomatoes!!! I love em!! After recording last night I cut up several tomatoes, crushed some almonds and sprinkled them on top with some feta cheese and vinaigrette. It was gooooood. Ella ate half my bowl. Well, then she threw up all night, so go figure.

Last night went well with ZOE. The stuff is sounding really good! Randy has done a fantastic job. Peter sounds great too. I'll pick back up with ZOE at conference time. It's been good to take a break but I miss everyone!

Speaking of ZOE...online registration began yesterday! So, reserve your spot soon!

9 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Don't you guys just love the tomato seed stuck between the teeth?? Classic!

Simpsongirl said...

Wow! That picture really does not make me want a tomato. Did you do that so you can have all the tomatoes to yourself? :-)

Can't wait for the conference!

Katey said...

That is the most disturbing picture- ever.

ginger said...

Obviously eating tomatoes makes one incredibly creative.

Drew Battistelli said...

Can't wait for the conference.

Are you going to be singing with ZOE?

Clarissa said...

People from the office keep sending tomatoes home with Rob. I don't know why he takes them ... I'm the only one who eats them in our house. I'm not tired of them ... yet ...

Jenni said...

Can't wait for Zoe -- I registered today!!

Heather said...

Somebody get that tomato some chap stick! That is one of the scariest things I have ever seen! It may actually override my fear of clowns -- and that's HUGE. Thanks, BST.

preacherman said...

Is that Bob the Tomato?
Veggie Tales sure are getting scary.