Sunday, July 09, 2006

here are some pictures from Maddie's birthday party yesterday. She's gotten to that age where she wanted some of her school friends. There were only 3 boys from her class there. They would have NOTHING to do with the girls' games. It was so funny to watch them separate themselves---until cake and presents!! We had a great day! (The woman who used to make cakes at my favorite Nashville bakery--Becker's, now closed--still makes cakes from home. She did this awesome cake! Call if you want her number.)






7 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Birthday parties are so fun. As a father of three boys, I can't relate to a pink cake though!! Wow - what a contrast to Superman and Batman cakes!! HA

courtney said...

So precious!

judy thomas said...

Babe,

I must have a copy of that last picture of Maddie. Gorgeous!

Katey said...

I'm confused. What happened to the giant slip n' slide? The boys would've definitely gotten into that!

julie said...

Brandon, I agree with your mom about that last picture of Maddie. (no, don't send me one)...But it just captures something amazing. Her sweet expression....who was she looking at?...it had to be someone very special to her....and....Sheryl's hands restly so sweetly on either side of her. That picture will be cherished forever. Sheryl, I think you need a copy of that picture somewhere visible or possibly in your wallet...for those moments when you can't have your hands around her and you wish you could. You could gaze at that picture and pray that she feels God's and your presence at that moment.

Clarissa said...

I love that pic, too ... beautiful.

Jacinda said...

Beautiful celebration!

I received my prize from Stuart yesterday. THANK YOU! It was a fantastic package!