Thursday, December 14, 2006

When you read this, will you pause for just a second and say a prayer for our family? Most of my family has been hit by a flu-like epidemic. Sheryl, Ella and Sam were up most of the night with it. We really all need health going into this weekend. Please pray that this passes soon and God gives healing and fast recovery!
Thanks!

On a happier note, we had a fantastic run-through last night. There were new moments, a new energy, and we had very few bobbles. I am hoping for a great run of this show over the weekend.

7 comments:

k2 said...

what are the times of the show? ya' know if we thought me might want to come see it or something like that.

also, will be on you tube like your brother's stuff from igniter?

k2 said...

btw, bst, i am praying for your fam, and you to have a blessed weekend!

Beaner said...

I'll be praying for your family, and although you didn't ask for any advice, I'm going to give it anyway - drink some Cranberry juice every day or at least up your intake of Vitamin C - it's kept me very healthy this year when the rest of my family has been sick. I swear by it (the cranberry juice)

Shane Coffman said...

Prayer said. I hate it when Satan tries to ruin good things with sickness. May you all rest and feel better quickly.

k2 said...

grammar check:
"also, will it be on "you tube" like your brother's stuff from igniter?"

k2 said...

grammar check:
"also, will it be on "you tube" like your brother's stuff from igniter?"

paul said...

I'll be praying for you and yours. I hope to go to the presentation tomorrow night.