Saturday, December 23, 2006

The massive "This Is My Story, This Is My Song" project for Family Christian Stores is finally done and back! YEA! It looks AWESOME! It's a box set complete with 6 CDs and a book of hymn stories. Look for it in your local Family Christian Store. (It's a blue-ish box) I sang several solos on it and also sang on some of the choral pieces. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Eric Wyse is the man!


Last night we went over to "Nonnie's" (my mom) for a nice dinner and Christmas cheer. So fun! The girls and Sam played and played and played. It's fun being over at Mom's house during any holiday. Whether it's Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, or the 4th of July, Mom's house always looks like you stepped into a department store display window. She is a decorating genius. And...it always makes for a magical environment because there's warmth and lots of love to go around. I'm so glad she lives here!

Last night I braved Cool Springs...even WALMART. Yes, friends, I had lost my mind. However, I discovered that the best time to go really is around 9pm before the malls close and after the main rush.

Chris (Fajita) and Gail and their kids came in late last night. Our kids have been anticipating their arrival for weeks. We're so glad they're here!

Two more days!

1 comment:

k2 said...

i looked for the cd set online at the family christian store site, and didn't find anything about it. i'll still be looking for it, though.