Thursday, December 28, 2006

Watched a Bono video tonight where Bill Hybels interviewed him about his passion and prophetic voice calling out for social reformation with regard to the poverty in Africa. One of his biggest passions is the AIDS crisis there. It's astounding. The Church can NOT sit back and watch anymore. It was incredibly convicting. AND...I still say if you haven't read the book--the interview with Bono--RUN to the bookstore and buy it!

I'm still enjoying thoughts of our Christmas time together. The reality is--presents or no presents, my family is my favorite gift. Hearing about so many children orphaned, so many people suffering, and the millions of people living in extreme poverty convicts me again of what really means most to me...and my sweet family is one of those blessings.

Here's a pic I haven't posted--

No comments: