Thursday, December 21, 2006

I am just busting with excitement! I got a message from my old singing partner from Norwegian Cruise Line, Beverley. She's getting baptized Sunday!! YEA! Bev is one of two lead female singers for ABC's "Dancing With the Stars". I'm so, so, so excited for you, Bev!

Like I said a week or so ago, things seem to come around full circle. In the last month I have had more conversations and weird inspirations regarding my time working with Norwegian than I have in 10 years. Wonder what God could be doing???

Today I fought the crowds in Cool Springs doing a little last minute Christmas shopping. Basically, a nightmare. And, I am certain I was one of THOSE husbands/brothers/fathers who, as I walked around Ann Taylor, had one of those glazed what-should-I-buy expressions. One of the women came over to me saying, as a mother would to her four year old, "Siiiir, can I heeeelp youuu??"

Tonight...family night! Chase, hide and seek, baths for kids, and then a massive wrapping marathon!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

How wonderful, Brandon! What could God be doing, indeed? Stay awake!

paul said...

Praise the Lord! Oh, for the baptism, not because you are finally getting your shopping done! (Although I suppose that deserves a little thanksgiving too!)