Tuesday, December 26, 2006

We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you did too! Here's a picture of us around the table--all the family joined by Brian Randolph and Kyle Rigsby. Awesome lunch thanks to Sheryl and my mom!



Christmas Day has come and gone but the fun remains! This afternoon, Chris and I took the kids to play at McDonald's. After supervising kids at play, we were ready for some guys' time. We headed downtown for an exercise in complete stupidity. I took Chris down to Music Row and we took pictures...


BST sings a duet with The Piano Man...extra special.


My brother-in-law, Chris (Fajita) and the statue of The Piano Man.


Here I am posing with the controversial statue on Music Row...Musica. At least I have my clothes on.

Have any of you seen any good movies over the holidays?

3 comments:

k2 said...

yes, we have seen some great movies over the weekend. we have seen most of them at home, but we went to see a cinematic delight at "the rave: daphne" just the other day.

we saw "the holiday" over the holiday weekend. i went because my wife wanted to go see it, and i was not sure what it was about, but i was making her happy. i was glad i went. it was really rather good. i would recommend it, but not with the ones that are near 4' tall or shorter.

hope you have a great new year's weekend, too!

ginger said...

Brandon, I have loved your Christmas pictures. Both Sara and Joey came home for Christmas and Joey brought his new fiancee with him. We are all excited!!!
Sara saw "Happy Feet" before she came home and she said it was great and really funny. Of course she has been on a research cruise to Antarctica and acutally spent a day on the fast ice with Adelie penguins all around. She said the movie made her feel like she was back there, and all vacation she has been quoting the movie.
We had the best Christmas ever!!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

HA!! Yeah...like, "I KNEW it!!!"