Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Over the last 18 years or so, I've been so blessed to walk with 3 brothers who were my college roommates. You've all met them a million times through my blog. Today is Chris Doggett's birthday (Chris is in the dark shirt standing next to me). As the oldest...waaaaaaay older than the rest of us...(I am talking like 24 whole hours!) I want to pay him homage today!

Chris is a gift to me. His listening ear, compassionate heart for God, hilarious sense of humor, and steadfast friendship are some of the best blessings in my life. I am a better person because of his friendship. Happy birthday, Dog! We love you!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

If you all were wondering, it is BRANDON who is a day younger than Chris Doggett ... Happy Birthday, Brandon!! Mine's Tuesday ... :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day big guy! Hope you have a frikin' fantastic day!