Friday, February 17, 2006

We leave in the morning...4:30am...for the airport. Brutal! Whew! We're heading to Abilene. Tomorrow night I'll be judging Sing Song and will hopefully get to see some old friends. Then the ZOE festivities begin Sunday morning when we lead worship at Highland. Sunday night the ACU Lectures begin and we'll be leading each night through Wednesday.

I might not be able to blog much next week. Pray for us as we go out there. We're looking forward to it!

One thing I hate to miss...Sunday morning the entire Shaub family will be leading the communion thoughts. It's the one year anniversary of Jonathan's accident. David, Sharon, Nicole, Jonathan and Megan will be sharing. I hate to miss that!!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Stay warm!

7 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Please vote for my daughter's club! PRETTY PLEASE????

Amy Anderson Westerman said...

You guys have fun! Wish I were with you! Eat at Taco Bueno for me!

LOVE!
AW

Anonymous said...

And kiss and hug Sarah for me...Julie

Beaner said...

At least you're not in Illinois - we woke up to -2 degree weather today!!!!

Have fun!

SG said...

GREEN with envy! Actually just pale from the flu...but I would love to be there this weekend! Especially Sunday AM! Have so much fun and give us a full report of all the fun people you get to see! :)

4:30 is way too early! I hope you didn't get stuck at DFW witht he icing and all!

Anonymous said...

I was at the Late night worship tonight, and I just wanted to say thank you for your ministry and for the way that you lead others into God's presence.

Here is our "who i know that knows you" connection ,haha : Jenny Nofsinger is one of my best friends, I know you're good friends with her family. I'm sure there are some others, but pretty much we all know eachother somehow anyway...Have a great rest of the week!


Be blessed,
Katie Hooper

SG said...

Are there no computers in Abilene? :) Hope you guys are having a great time!