Monday, January 09, 2006

We're back after a week in Orlando. I had a conference there and then we went to Disney--thanks to a very good friend. We spent some wonderful quality time with Jakie and Lindy Cabe and their two adorable daughters, Caroline and Riley. It was fun watching our kids together. Lindy was my vocal director at Six Flags Over Texas in 1993, helped me get the ship job and then we got to perform together at Casa Manana. We've been friends for a long time. I love Jakie and the 4 of us just had so much fun. We hit Magic Kingdom, MGM, Animal Kingdom and Epcot--where the girls had breakfast with the princesses in Norway! We made so many wonderful memories and we're glad to be home.

I learned a lot last week. I have so much to blog I don't even know where to begin. I am not really ready to blog yet. It's been a nice vacation. I will try and post some things tomorrow. Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Welcome back. Did you find what you lost?

Karen said...

Jealous of your WDW time. That is one of our favorite places to be! Where did you stay?