Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thanks to GT for the kind comment yesterday. I miss you, Greg!! I am so pumped that you'll be here in Fresno.

I'm writing from Fresno where it's chilly! However, I have just come from eating SUCH great Mexican food. YUM! It's so great to be here. I love this particular conference. It's hard to explain. It has a personality and character all its own. The people---it's the PEOPLE! I am so glad to be here.

Please pray by name for Russell Hiel and his family. I alluded to his situation yesterday. No need to give details. Just lift him up.

Also--thanks for your prayers regarding the conference this weekend. We're all excited and ready!

3 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Sure, I show up at the building and everybody is at Plaza Ventana. Shows how I rate. Nyahh.

Seriously, brother, I'm glad you're here safe. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and hear what all of these people have to share.

God is amazing. I'm constantly surprised at His desire to draw me closer to Him.

Stephen Bailey said...

i know you are with people you love, but I was wishing for you today. BA and Owen came by the hospital and Dog drove over to our house after work and spent some time with Emi. Can't wait for you to meet her. Enjoy your time on the west coast!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Stephen Bailey--first of all...there are only a hand full of people who rate higher than you and their names are Sheryl, Maddie, Ella, Sam and Judy. What I wouldn't give to have held Emi. You mean even DOG was there? Geez. Fish and Dog never come see me...