Friday, July 15, 2005

We had so much fun with Rob and Haley and their kids last night at dinner. It was just the beginning of a weekend full of laughter with old friends. Here's a picture of Rob with his mini-me son, Cobb.



Chris and I finally finished mixing the recording this morning. I can't believe it! Now, I only have to get it mastered and it will be ready to go. Chris has been such a blessing to me. Thanks, Chris, for all your late night hours and amazing ears. We're all thankful for you!

The wedding rehearsal is tonight and the rehearsal dinner is at Provident. Since Jason and Alisha both work there, they made an exception and are allowing them to have their dinner in the Provident building. It will be lots of fun!

Wedding tomorrow, time with friends, Sunday morning, New and Perspective Members' luncheon, and Celebration Sunday that night--a long, but fun weekend ahead. I pray that your weekend is full of fun too.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I'm glad you finished the mix. Time for an X2! (That is technical talk between us pastoral types)

Love you bro.