Saturday, July 02, 2005

The know-it-all at the first Sprint place obviously didn't know it all. I went to the Sprint Center in Cool Springs were they informed me that it was a very easy process to transfer my phone book--even with my phone being broken. YEA!!!

My rear-view mirror is sitting in my front seat. Help me, Tony.

Sheryl's sister, Gail, and her family (including Fajita) are here. We had Maddie's birthday party this morning. It was a lot of fun. I'll post some pictures next week. I am exhausted though. Maddie is appropriately Tinker Belled. She and a few of her buddies had fun playing in the pool and swinging outside. I think we have enough hotdogs to last for a week. gag.

Tonight we're going out to Smyrna to a 4th of July festival. It should be fun, and dirty, and sweaty, and exhausting.

Peg--you are so right. You deserve first dibs so email me and I'll reply with the clips. The prize is the free CD and as soon as it's ready, it's yours.

One last thing--most of you may have heard about Clarissa's mom, Ruby. The surgeon found cancer in one of her lymph nodes. Let's pray hard for her and her recovery. Hang in there Johnson family.

2 comments:

Tony Arnold said...

I will help Brandon. See you in the morning.

Tony

Tony Arnold said...

Told you the Sprint guy was wrong. I love being right. Ahh nuts. Just blew the humility effort right out of the water. :)

O the humanity is painful.

Peace brother.

Tony