Friday, December 17, 2004







A Sanders Family Christmas opens tonight at 7pm at the Otter Creek Church in Nashville, TN!

We had a great dress rehearsal last night in front of our first audience. It went well! We are all excited and ready for this weekend. I hope some of you can make it.

My mom's moving truck didn't get here today--that means tomorrow is the official unpacking day. Mercy.

Thank you, Lord, for the past few months I've spent with these dear, hilarious people. You have gifted so many people at OC. I love seeing your creativity displayed in the lives of your children. Please help us to bring You glory tonight. Thank you for allowing us to be in a place where we can have the freedom to do things like this.

3 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Thanks, Julie!!

What a high compliment coming from you! This has been--without a doubt--the most enjoyable production I have EVER been a part of. And that's saying something. The cast has been unbelieveable. There is no weak link. The band--outstanding. There is no better bluegrass band. I wish I had these guys all the time. It has been such a blast.

Tonight is our final show. We're glad to have the time coming our way this week, but sad to see this fun show end. I think we've already decided to do Smoke on the Mountain with the same cast. That'll be something to look forward to!

My mom is in her house. Boxes are everywhere, but thanks to sweet people like my wife, Ginger and Jim McAlister, Julie Woodroof, and Linda and Steve Giddens, the furniture is in place and the essentials are out. Whew!

I will blog more tomorrow. Happy weekend, everyone!

Phil said...

Great shows. Fun weekend.

But so tired now...

Amy Anderson Westerman said...

Saw the show Friday night, Brandon! It was great! Your facial expressions throughout were priceless! It was fun seeing you perform in a different role than normal. What a great actor and comedian you are-- and you can sing, too! :)

I know you all had a blast putting it together-- much hard work-- but it was really a top notch production! You are so dedicated to your ministry at OC!

Can't wait to spend time with you in Fresno, my friend! :)

AW