Thursday, December 16, 2004

Rehearsal last night went so well. We are really ready and excited. Now--if the weather will just cooperate! The band is blowing my mind. They are so amazing!

I got home and into bed and Maddie began to cough--cough, cough, cough. Every 5 seconds. After gagging herself and lots of other things that you don't want to hear about, she came to be with us. At 1am I ended up downstairs on the couch. It was a sleepless night for most everyone in our house.

Maddie had her Christmas program this morning. I must say, she wasn't her usual animated self. She looked like a zombie. Bless. She is so tired. It was fun having my mom there--the first of many programs and events she'll get to be a part of! Here are some pictures of the events this morning.







Have a great Thursday everyone! The moving truck comes tomorrow. They will unload boxes. If anyone wants to stop by, let me know!

7 comments:

wstaple said...

We're all looking forward to opening night! See you then!

Phil said...

Having seen this show the last three nights, I can honestly say that it is so freakin' funny that I laughed so hard through most of it. The cast is great, talented, and funny. If you're in town, definitely come see it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Phil! You're doing a great job with sound as well. The show has been a blast and what a blessing to work with such talented and passionate people! Hope everyone can make it to Otter Creek to see it this weekend. -Amanda

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

has anyone else heard that we are supposed to have "snow showers" this Sunday??

Beaner said...

Brandon - the day before Thanksgiving we had a Thunder Snow. I had never heard of it before or experienced it before. It was AWESOME!!!! I was driving very slowly to my son's school during the heavy snow when all of a sudden there was a HUGE flash of lightning followed by thunder. It was the coolest show of nature I have ever experienced!

Good Luck with the show - I love a good musical, but I just can't drive the 7 hours to get there. Wanna tour it???

Mae said...

I REALLY want to come to the show/program/play/pagent thingy. One: b/c I've NEVER been to one ~ so sad... and Two: there's and Outback b/t there and here that serves already cracked crab legs. Come on! Jesus and crabs in one night ~ HELLO!!! Err, uh, does that sound bad? Sorry J.C. no harm intended. I'm so road weary though, can someone just automatically transport me to the O.C., please?

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Santa's thumb seem disproportionately large in that picture? It seems to have entranced Maddie and I can see why.