Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

It was a perfectly soggy day. Tornado watches, thunderstorms, dark clouds...the perfect movie day. Plus, it was "Saturdaddy". Sheryl worked today for Big Events (owed by our friends Malcolm and Martha Greenwood). http://www.bigeventswedding.com They do incredible work and are very dear friends. Malcolm has been a shepherding mentor to me over the last couple of years. Sheryl fits right in with the creative geniuses there. I'm so glad she works with them.

So, as Sheryl was out today, we had "Saturdaddy". We went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" and it was incredible. I didn't know what to expect really. But I am now definitely a fan. If you haven't seen it, go! All 4 of us enjoyed it.

I hope your Saturday was good and that you got to do something that brought you joy. Worship tomorrow with the fam, the Batsons, Lauren and my cousin Ang. I love Sundays!

No comments: