Sunday, April 04, 2010

He Is Risen!

Christ is Risen! His promise is at the core of my existence. I am so thankful for the things I've learned from Him this weekend.

This morning we had a great time of worship at Fellowship. Jill Batson took this picture outside on the lawn.



I love that Rob Howard and the arts staff at Fellowship put thought into even the visual elements. It was a beautiful morning!




My mom came with us to church and afterwards we headed to her house for Easter lunch and egg hunting. It was so much fun!


Sam

Maddie and Ella


Love this picture of the kids with my mom. We are so grateful for the love we share and the blood of Jesus that covers us! Happy Easter, blog family!

2 comments:

annie said...

Your family pic is so good, but the best of the bunch is the one of your mom & her grandkids.....pretty precious, I'd say.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Thank you, friend! I completely agree...LOVE the one with my mom. The fun thing is...when taking the picture I told them to "Say 'Nonnie'!" They love her so much...that's probably one reason they all are smiling so big!