Monday, February 01, 2010

Three Big Shows in One Week

I am in the middle of 3 big shows...Cydcor last weekend in Dallas, Emdeon today and Heart Gala this coming Saturday. It's been a bit crazy.

I just got home from the Cydcor show. I always enjoy being with those guys. It was so fun seeing Sue, Gail, Crystal and Monique. The set rocked...we created an iphone set. The aps were all corresponding to convention sessions and speakers. It was so cool!

Executive Producer: Mary K. Schreiber, Cydcor friends: Monique, Suzanne, Gail and Crystal, and Producer: David Holloway

Set for the general session



The entertainment was DJ Slam...a fun, young mix between Stomp and live music.

iphone set at the banquet

I flew back yesterday just in time to sled with the kids after Nashville's awesome snow (4 inches). This morning we had load-in for the Emdeon show. The monster guitars were lookin' great!




The theme was a celebration of Music City and Country Music. Sheryl did the centerpieces and they ROCKED!







The rock-a-billy microphone lectern is one of my favorite features of the Monster Guitar set



I am producing the Heart Gala for the National Heart Association this Saturday at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. https://americanheartnashville.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/20092010NashvilleHeartBall/theEvent/tabid/174541/Default.aspx After that, I can crash...but for now there's no slowing til' then!

2 comments:

annie said...

Love, love both sets, & will look forward to seeing the decorations for the Heart Gala, too. Did y'all borrow all the cowboy boots? Love that they're worn ones---the best kind, for sure. :)

Tim Melikian said...

Brandon, I am a worship leader in Albuquerque, NM and I was wondering how I might get my hands on the arrangement of How Beautiful that you all did at OC with Sheryl singing and the choir accompanying. You recently posted it. I would like to do that for our Easter weekend. If I can get it somehow, I would really appreciate it. You can contact me at tim.melikian@gmail.com. Thanks!