Thursday, June 11, 2009

CMA Fest

Today was the big load-in for CMA Fest downtown. Justin McIntosh and I partnered together on creating the Big Machine Records booth. It will be a big year for Big Machine. Last year Taylor Swift was the big news, but since then, Reba has also signed with them. She will be signing tomorrow for the first time in 12 years. I'm looking forward to meeting her!

Here are some pics of the move-in process today. I'll post pics of the final product later this week. Thanks again to Justin and all the folks at Big Machine. Thanks also to Jacob and Chris and the Gary Musick crew who did a great job loading in today.

Justin, me, and...well...Reba. Sort of.



The Gary Musick crew at load-in. These guys are so great!


Big Machine crew



We also began in the studio tonight with ZOE. What a crazy week. Tonight went well but I was exhausted at the end. ZOE began recording together in 1997. It's been such a blessing to work with my ZOE friends for so long. I love those guys!
More on all of the above to come later this week...

No comments: