Wednesday, April 01, 2009

NCL Spirit Update

The cast closed out their Broadway shows on Monday night. They were FANTASTIC!! The new cast was in the audience cheering them on and loved every minute of it. I was so completely proud of the old cast. They were truly outstanding. We've had such a fun reunion. They are one of my favorite casts I've ever worked with.

Here's a picture taken after the show with the old cast...


Here's a picture taken with some of the new cast. I cracked up so hard when I saw this...Amy and Graham just couldn't stand not to be in the picture somehow. Amy--that wig doesn't make you very subtle!

Jeff, India, Vicki, Topher and I celebrated their success after the shows.


We had the morning off in Costa Maya and went to the beach for a couple of hours. It was a beautiful day! But, then BACK TO WORK!!


Last night I had sushi with the old cast and we went to see the troup from 2nd City do their comedy set. It was so fun.

Today we began blocking for Radio and had the theater a good chunk of the day. The new cast is really looking great!

No comments: