Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Week

It's a big week for us here at Gary Musick Productions. Yesterday we produced the scenic work for the MPI meeting at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. Since someone from Disney was speaking we created an "Animal Kingdom" environment. It was awesome!

We're also having a huge open house tonight for all our corporate and entertainment clients. It should be fun.

Here's our new logo...unveiled this week. Also-some pics from the MPI event yesterday!


Don England (MPI President and Business Development Director at Gary Musick, Gary Musick, and me)





Bird's eye view (the meeting was set onstage)




Don





These animals were all carved out of Styrofoam by our artists at Gary Musick.





Don and some of our MPI buddies along with the main speaker from Disney.

3 comments:

annie said...

Wow. Those animals were made out of styrofoam you say? I'm so impressed! Cool stage....

judy thomas said...

What artists you have! Good luck tonight!

preacherman said...

I like the aligator shot.
Very cool pics brother.
I am going to have to show my boys when they get home after school they will think they are awesome.
Glad things are going so well with you and your ministry. You and your family are always in my prayers before Almighty God. I hope you and your family have a great weekend.