Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Today is my son's second birthday! It's hard to imagine that he's 2! He is such a joy to me. I love how he comes over to me and asks me to play chase by saying, "Chase-y??!" I love how he enjoys giving hugs and kisses to all of us, but especially his sisters. I love his laugh. I love his waddle run. I love his tender but strong heart. He is a gift to Sheryl and me. Happy birthday, Sam! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you!

Here are some pictures from Sam's Thomas the Train party today--









7 comments:

Unknown said...

children are truly an amazing blessing...i'm with ya brutha!

Unknown said...

Ok i just noticed that when i published the last comment it came up as delaney said it...while children are a blessing, sometimes they get on your laptop and totally mess up your settings...love you brutha-John Scott

julie said...

Happy Birthday you cute boy!

Sally said...

oh my goodness, how adorable is he! and the rest of your clan, for that matter - can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Katherine said...

Wow-it seems like just yesterday you were blogging about the anticipation of Sam's arrival...and now he is turning two! He looks like such a big boy-happy birthday, Sam!! :) What a blessed family you have~

SG said...

HE IS ADORABLE!! Love those eyes! 2 years old? Really? Hard to believe! It goes so fast. Grab on and enjoy every minute of it! Happy Birthday little Sam Man!

Matt McBryde said...

Congrats on the birthday boy!

It was really great to finally meet you in person. I wish the circumstances were different but I was glad to meet you!

M@

Matt McBryde
Youth Minister - Lake Cities Church