Saturday, June 16, 2007

For Father's Day I got some absolutely gorgeous pictures of my kids! I was really excited to get them. Here are a few...









Thank you, Sheryl, Maddie, Ella, and Sam!!

It's been a really busy week. We're gearing up to begin the ZOE recording this next week as well as trying to stay ahead on everything else. I'm really excited about the recording. We've got most of the ZOE veterans back--Sheryl, Melissa, Amy, Karin, David, Jason, Peter, and JV. (Philip Organ is also singing a few dates)

Some of the songs we're working on include...
--Your Name
--At the Cross
--Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
--Carried to the Table
--Uncreated One
--You Never Let Go
--You Are God Alone

Happy Father's Day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Christy said...

The kids look great:)

Kara Graves said...

those are such sweet pictures! Happy Father's Day!

Drew Battistelli said...

Excited about these songs and this year's conference...

I miss the ZOE community.