Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last night we had our first night in the studio for our newest project (title TBA). We recorded "Your Name" and the background vocals to "Where Joy and Sorrow Meet". It was a long night, but it went well. It's so fun having the group back together again!

As we were getting ready to begin my mind went back to the last 10 years and so many hilarious memories. Pictures from that first recording in 1997 crack me up. We look like children...even David England! :) Along the way there have been marriages, births, miscarriages, joys and sorrow. We've walked a lot of miles together. I'm so thankful for my sweet ZOE family. Here are some shots we captured last night.


Here we are posing with our awesome engineer, Chris Yoakum



Kyler sat in the engineer booth and watched Chris work his magic!

Here are some more pictures from our time in Orlando with ZOE. Thanks, Amy, for sending these!! We had a great time with the Metro Church out there. Thanks again to all of you who were so hospitable!

Some of the ZOE guys...nice face, Pete!


Sunday morning at Metro


More of Sunday


Here we are in all our weirdness...I LOVE these people!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Did you see what I mean about the picture? Good grief!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

My wife's hot... what can I say?