Sunday, April 23, 2006

Absolutely gorgeous weekend here. We worked in the yard all day yesterday and then went to the Otter Creek Picnic here at the pavilion on the church grounds. It was so nice!

Great discussion over the past two days. Thanks for the comments and the support. Julie Woodroof, you took the words right out of my mouth. To be honest, I've allowed for anonymous comments on here after a long time of not. There are those without profiles who can comment that way. Of course, the risk you run is when those with little courage and an axe to grind decide to use it for their benefit. But, that comes with the territory. How many times have all of us in ministry gotten the infamous "anonymous" letter in the mail? Usually, they get tossed without even a read-through from me. But all of that is beside the point.

The point is...today is my last Sunday to lead worship until June. I am prayerfully looking forward to this time. I'll be checking in along the way, I promise. Chris Seidman called yesterday and had a word for me from Zachariah. He prayed that the Lord would be a wall of fire around me...protecting me, but also burning up all that is in me that is not of Him. I like that.

It's a beautiful day here! I pray you all have a worship experience today that is filled with the Holy Spirit and breeds Life in you! Pray that for us too. It's a great day to praise the Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BST - we were blessed by you in person for a time in our lives, and continue to be blessed from a far. It is our prayer that God's mercies continue to be fresh and new each morning as you rest. Blessings to Sheryl, Maddie, Ella and Sam as well.

Craig said...

time for BST to kick it! Come see me. Make sure you actually take time off.

Hoots Musings said...

Will be praying for you as rest.

You are a blessing BST!