Friday, January 28, 2011

New Links

My buddy, Jeff Schulte, has a new blog worth checking out. Jeff was the founding pastor of Fellowship Bible Church here in Nashville and has been a tremendous source of encouragement and friendship for me this year. Although Jeff and his family are now in Alaska, God connected us and directed our steps toward one another and I have been better for it. What I love about Jeff is that he loves Jesus. He's honest. He's not going to give you a bunch of Christian-ese. He knows what it's like to walk through valleys. He's one of the strongest believers I know and he oozes with HOPE.

In the blog world you see all kinds of things. Jeff isn't going to preach to you about sectarianism. He's not going to be self righteous or appear to have all the answers. But he will challenge you. So, if you're up for a glimpse of a guy with a pastoral heart and gift who means a lot to me...check out his blog HERE

I'm also adding a link to the blog of my long-time friend and mentor, David Lewis.  David is a great man also with an incredible pastoral gift. I am so thankful for his influence in my life over the last 25 years. Check out his blog HERE

I'll add these to the list at the right over there too. Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: