Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Snow!

First things first... Happy birthday to my dad today. He would have been 78. We miss you, Dad!

My wacky dad! He was the best!

Nashville has been hit by another snow storm this week causing schools to close (for 4 days now) and sleds to be uncovered. What a beautiful snow it's been! It made me think about that old Christmas song... "It's a marshmallow world in the winter, when the snow comes to cover the ground..." It really looks like whipped cream. Our kids have had a blast. It's been a lot of fun to do some sledding this week. Now...I'm ready for temperatures to be back above freezing, please.

The view from our front porch

Sam

Ella

Maddie and Ella had a blast sledding with one of their neighborhood buddies


Sam and me

Maddie and me

1 comment:

judy thomas said...

I had forgotten about that picture!
That is a little Sam smile isn't it?