Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wicked/ Super Hero Birthday

Last Wednesday we saw an incredible performance of "Wicked"--the Broadway Tour. I had several mutual friends in the show and it was an amazing cast. I loved it more than the cast I saw in London. If you're in Nashville, please got try the ticket lottery. There's still a chance.




Thanks to me sweet mom she took us all to see Wicked. We all LOVED it! Thanks, Mom!
I'm serious....drive and see this show.

Sam had the time of his life today at Lee and Kellie Beaman's house celebrating his buddy, Jackson's birthday. It was seriously like a Disney World for Super Heroes.

This was all in their backyard....










Sam spotted Spidey before anyone...and never let him out of his site the rest of the night.






Sam and Spider Man



Sam and his buddy, Batman. I am pretty sure that throughout the duration of the party, Sam was never more than 3 feet away from either Spidey or Batman. At one point I am pretty sure he thought he was there to perform WITH them.









Sam is SO strong. Yeah...he gets that from his dad. mmm-hhmmm.







My favorite picture of Sam. SUPER SAM!!





Sam holding a water balloon. You can see the pool house in the background.





All the kids gathered at the end to wish Jackson a happy birthday. It was such a blast!!

Happy Birthday to Jackson Beaman! Thanks for such a totally fun party!

3 comments:

judy thomas said...

Wow! What a birthday party! I know Sam ate it up.

Shane Coffman said...

We saw Wicked here in Tulsa last month - I'm pretty sure the same cast. It was amazing and we loved every minute of it!

Which ones are your friends?

See you in a couple of weeks.

annie said...

I think I'm the only one left on the planet who hasn't seen "Wicked". My D'sIL just love it, & I think they've both seen it twice I'm hoping to see it in NYC in December. Working on the tickets...

What a party for a little boy to attend---and, bigger boys, too! :)