Monday, February 09, 2009

Cydcor Dallas

I just returned from Dallas where I assisted Gary with the Cydcor show. We used our new LED screen surrounds and they looked great! One of the great things about LED lighting is that it is a very "green" option which appeals to more and more companies these days.

Here are some pictures of the business meeting...









After the business meeting we had the afternoon to turn the banquet space into a Mardi Gras party. It looked great! There were also 3 huge inflatable games, a dunk tank, and a green-screen production booth where groups could make their own music videos. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun.













After I got home yesterday I was so filled with euphoria over the weather that the kids and I jumped out on the trampoline for about an hour. It was fun! I am SO ready for Spring!!

No comments: