Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Recently, Jeff and Anna Berry and our families went over to the Greek Orthodox Church for their annual Greek Festival. We have been going for years. We love the food, the music, the interesting people, the dancers...and the kids save their money every fall to be ready for the animals. They have a petting zoo as well as pony rides. Here are some pictures from our experience there...







Thanks for the comments on the last post. I am grateful for your friendship--even in the blog world. Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Kara Graves said...

I don't know if you knew Mary Morris or not, she worked at LU, but had been my big sister and best friend since I was 10.(she passed away 2 years ago) One of my favorite memories with her was every fall we would to to that same Greek festival and eat lots of yummy food! (and of course it was all so healthy!)

Josh and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!