Saturday, February 11, 2012

Daddy Daughter Valentine's Dance

Last night over 170 people came out for the annual Daddy/Daughter Valentine's Dance at Highland. We've heard so much about this over the years. It was so fun to get to be there and be a part of it all! Thanks to our children's ministry team who made this happen!


Dinner was yummy!

Matt Cope (Mike's son) and his lovely daughter Reese




Jonathan Storment (our preaching minister) and his lovely daughter Eden

My life long friend Kyle Dickson and his sweet daughter Chloe

Jim Miller (husband to Kellie Curtis Miller) and their daughter Abbie

Grant and Anna Claire Boone

Jason and Katie Blair

Bill, Jane Ann and Molly Carroll

Homer and Hannah Hillis

Let the dancing begin!!



"YMCA!"


I LOVE this priceless picture of my good buddy Kevin Roberts. Oh my, yes!

The Roberts, Thomas and Boone daughters went to Starbucks for an after-party! :)

My sweet and beautiful Maddie. How is she this old???

1 comment:

Mike Cope said...

Brandon - I LOVE these. Thanks so much for posting them. Look at Roberts bust a move! Love seeing the picture of Matt and Reese (and everyone else).

Last spring we went to a wedding in Austin that was just amazing. But one of my favorite memories was seeing Rick Lytle out on the dance floor with his daughters. Dude can dance!