Saturday, October 30, 2010

Abilene

Last weekend we spent time in Abilene, TX with the entire family. We were there as guests of the Southern Hills Church Family. Sheryl and I both sang on Sunday. It was fun to see old friends and be back in my old stomping grounds. The kids had a blast too getting to see the school named for my dad ("Poppie") and the house where I grew up.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. Thank you to the family at Southern Hills for a wonderful weekend!

Maddie, Sam and Ella standing in front of the picture of their Poppie at Sam Thomas Elementary

My family in front of the school named for my dad
We stayed at the Elegante Suites...the kids had a blast in the pool!



Time with friends


David Gililland--one of my best buds

my parents old house--I grew up in this house

So great to see Stephen Jacobs!

Fish and I got some much needed catch up time. He's such a brother to me.

No comments: