Friday, March 27, 2009

Norwegian Cruise Line Spirit Final Runs and Cast Dinner

Our cast for the NCL Spirit is doing their final run-throughs today. They're going to be great out there. We had our cast dinner last night and we're getting ready to head to the ship on Sunday. Here are some pictures...


Rudi and Danni






Danni


Jalynn and Adam


Adam and Vanessa



Ruslan and Elena (our lovely Russians)



Rudi and me



Sheryl and me



Rusty and me


Spirit Cast Spring 09


Spirit Cast with Denise Hoey and me



Singers and me



Gemma and Danni



Jalynn and Vanessa




Defying Gravity-Jalynn and Vanessa


She's Got A Way-Adam and Rusty


Savoy-Vanessa


Hairspray-Baltimore

1 comment:

Laura said...

Holy Moses! Your cast is fabulous. I sure wish I could do something like that. Maybe I could move Chad and the kids onto a cruise ship for a few months...

Miss you, friend! LPT