Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cruise Ships

Hello again, my friends. I am so sorry that I've been so awful at blogging lately. Things have been very very busy. We had a great time in TX on our ZOE weekend singing in Lubbock. I got to see a lot of old friends. Pictured below is Skip Dampier and his awesome kids.




Skip, Janice and me. Janice and I grew up together--our parents were in each other's weddings. We used to go to New Braunfels every summer with our families. It was fun seeing Janice.

I came back home and began teaching the cast of the Celebrity Infinity. They are a great cast and a lot of fun. I've enjoyed my time with them. Here are some pictures of their Broadway run last week.


Chorus Line


Laura


Aaron



After a week with the Infinity cast, it was time to bring the NCL Spirit cast in and get them started. This cast is also great and very international. We have cast members from America, UK, Australia, China, Russia, Mexico, and the Philippines.




Julio, Anoki and Ruslan work the Motown section


Rudi and Dani



Vanessa sings "Hot Stuff"...which my kids used to think said "I want some pasta baby this evening..." :) Jalynn is the singer next to her.

Adam and the cast sing "Cup of Life". I'm glad to be working with Adam and Rusty again. (Adam did the Infinity last year and Rusty was in my very first Spirit cast).

Rehearsals will continue over the next couple of weeks and then I'll go out to the Spirit with that cast and then jump over to the Infinity for a few days.

Sam has his Spring program tomorrow so hopefully I will have some good pictures to post! It's kind of weird weather here...80 degrees on Tuesday and sleet today. Go figure.

No comments: