Sunday, February 03, 2013

Into the Glorious


I am officially obsessed with Christy Nockels's newest record called "Into The Glorious". Christy was one of our worship leaders at Fellowship Bible Church in Nashville. She now lives in Atlanta and serves on staff at Passion City Church with Chris Tomlin, Louie Giglio, Matt Redman, and others. Ridiculous. :)

Run, don't walk, to iTunes or your local bookstore and buy this record. Christy is completely anointed. And I do NOT throw that term around lightly. Something happens in my heart when she sings and leads worship. Some of my most significant worship experiences have been under her leadership.

If you wanted a couple of suggestions for downloads today, go to iTunes and download "Healing Is In Your Hands". Be sure to get the version that is on "Into the Glorious". Oh my goodness. Thank me later.

If you want one more...download "Wonderful" off that same album. Another one of my favorites. I've led both of these in worship times with the piano lately and they just naturally lead into a powerful time of ministry. I'm jonesing for a good a cappella arrangement of both of them! :) Maybe ZOE needs to do one?

No comments: