Monday, April 26, 2004

One addition today--
As a kid, my dad used to scratch my back. I became seriously addicted. I could sit for hours while he scratched and scratched and scratched. Later in high school and college (here comes oversharing) it was almost a requirement that any girlfriend have the spiritual gift of back scratch. HA! Just a funny, quirky, cool thing to me...Maddie is the EXACT same way. The girl wants me to scratch her constantly. You'd think she has a skin condition. She likes her back scratched before bed--then arms and legs. If I am not doing it just right, she'll correct me. (my mom is laughing here) It's times like that when I am convinced Sam Thomas is getting his paybacks. Love you, Dad! Thanks for all those great back scratches! I wish Maddie could see you. She calls you Poppie, since she calls Mom "Nonnie".

God is so good, He's so good to ME!

No comments: